GREY AREA


I'm finally back with another outfit post! I know we're almost moving into summer now but who says warm weather always has to mean bright colours? Especially here in Canada where we can experience summer, spring and fall weather all in one day. To be completely honest I don't think I'm quite ready to break out the shorts just yet, but hey I did wear a crop top.. that should count for something.

American Apparel Boucle Shawl Cardigan
Topshop Distressed Joni Jeans
Nike Free TR 5 Flyknit
Zara Bucket Bag/ Backpack
Quay Australia Sunglasses

Today's outfit post is pretty definitive of my personal style. I love dressing up but 99% of the time you'll find me in a pair of black jeans and some sneakers. Like I said before, I'm a fan of dark colours all year round, maybe eventually I'll venture out into some colour..I guess we'll have to wait and see! Anyways,I have really been itching to buy some summer pieces because I'm definitely not prepared for the warm weather to hit. My wardrobe might not be ready  but I am so ready for the summer and the carefree looks and adventures that come with it and I'm sure you guys are feeling the same way.



-BRI


No comments