CELEBRITY STYLE // RIHANNA, ZOE KRAVITZ & BELLA HADID


Lately, I've been really inspired by the looks and style of some very well dressed ladies in the spotlight. My feature womenecent years, these women(and their stylists) have pretty much mastered the ability to combine streetwear, vintage, eclectic, daring and casual pieces together seamlessly. Long story short, these muses have provided tons of style inspo and have motivated me to do some well needed experimenting with my closet.. I've been getting a little too comfortable.



RIHANNA

As far a style is concerned Rihanna pretty much covers all the bases. It's obvious why she's known as a style rule-breaker. She is the queen of combining pieces and styles together that others wouldn't dare. I've been obsessed with her collection of leather jackets and slip dresses.. always always always perfect. The pictures of her looks from her ANTI World Tour alone were enough to make me reevaluate my life. Don't get me wrong, I don't think I have the guts to be quite so daring. I don't see myself going out in the Adam Selman romper and Giuseppe Zanotti waist-high boots she wore on stage but her looks are iconic.


ZOE KRAVITZ


With parents as unique and unapologetic as Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet, it's only right that Zoe Kravitz shares their same effortless persona. I appreciate how consistant Zoe is with her signature look, she always looks so natural and flawless. Her hair and make-up always stay true to her earthy energy that I really vibe with. Even on the red carpet, you'll never see her in Kim K glam mode. Now.. onto the clothes, Zoe seems to have found the perfect way to balance out the edginess of Lenny Kravitz and the earthy, eclectic style of Lisa Bonet and create a style thats completely her own.


BELLA HADID

Now, I don't follow their live religiously, sorry not sorry, but I do know that between the two Hadid sisters, Bella is definitely more my style. Her style can vary from boyish casual to vintage to edgy and minimal and pretty much anything in between. Did I mention that she's tall ? That just steps the game up another level.. us tall girls have to stick together.

- Bri

2 comments

  1. Honestly, these three girls always kill it with their street style. First of all, Rihanna knows exactly what works for her and she inspires me with how much she experiments with her looks. I just love how versatile she is. Bella Hadid has also been up there for me because her style is so unique but works with her and her body, which is always good. She kills it in street style and on the red carpet, and Zoe Kravitz's style is just so laid back yet cool. Her style is just so effortless but she always gets it right. Great post!
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed 100%. These girls have it down to a science at this point. Thanks girl !

      Delete