WHEN IN DOUBT


When in doubt, you can never go wrong with a leather jacket.
This weeks outfit post is presented by a Zara change room near you .. kidding. I'm in love with Zara and their well lit fitting rooms, but I promise the pics for my next outfit post will be better, so please bare with me!






Topshop t-shirt
Zara Cropped Leather Jacket
H&M Wide Leg Trousers
Adidas Stan Smiths

Anyways, back to the outfit. I'm a firm believer in throwing a leather jacket over just about anything. 
They can make almost any outfit look like you put in a significant amount of effort getting dressed that morning. No one needs to know that you rolled out of bed and chose the closest thing to pyjamas. Leather jackets are a wardrobe staple in my opinion for that reason alone! But they can also add a crazy, sexy, cool feel to any outfit and who doesn't love that? 

The leather jacket featured in this post is one of my favourite Zara pieces to date. It's slightly cropped, which makes it easy to style with high waisted pants and shorts. The faux leather is super soft and doesn't have the usually cheap, shiny look that most faux leather jackets tend to have.. lets be real that is never a good look. If you can get your hands on this one I would definitely recommend it, it's one of my go-to outerwear pieces for spring and fall.

These wide leg pants (which I got for $10 at H&M btw) are my new favs for the simple fact that they are really comfortable and still look amazing no matter where I wear them or what I throw them on with. They are great for warmer weather because they're super light so you won't overheat which will be necessary as summer weather slowly approaches. Turns out these were a good choice because the unpredictable warm spring weather decided to show its face today, but hey I'm not complaining a girl could use some heat.

Crazy how shoes can change a look huh? If I threw on a pair of heels or booties I would've looked like I was really about my business. But of course, instead I chose to go with my white and navy Stan Smiths. These are by far my favourite pair of Adidas thus far, and I wear them every chance I get because they're super clean and comfortable.

A little bit rough for my first outfit post but bear with me, it'll get better I promise !


- BRI

No comments